The Goodman School of Business is one of Canada's newest and fastest growing business schools.
With $22 million in recent building expansions, that include six new classrooms, revitalized existing classrooms, a new atrium and a fresh new look,
the Goodman School of Business is ready for you.
We're proud to be recognized internationally with accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
International, and to offer programs accredited by the Canadian Institute of Management and Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario).
With a global network of almost 15,000 almuni, at Goodman you are a part of a supportive and innovative community.
GET THERE WITH GOODMAN.
Current student with log-in error?
- go to my.brocku.ca and log in there.
- Click on my settings from the menu at the top.
- Use 'Change Password' utility on the left side to update your password.
Don't have an account?
If you are a prospective student, you can create an account in less than 5 minutes.
Interested in Graduate Studies?
If you are a Current Undergraduate Student
and interested in GSB Graduate Studies, select Graduate Portal and use your badger code as User Name.
Need help logging in?
- Faculty and Staff: User your Brock Campus id and password.
- Current Student: Use your badger id as your login (eg: ab07cd).
- Prospective Student, Other: Sign up for access by clicking on the link in 'Don't have an account?'.
Brock University protects your privacy and your personal information. Where personal information is requested, it is collected under the authority of The Brock University Act, 1964, and in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
(FIPPA) for the administration of the University and its programs and services. Direct any questions about this collection to the appropriate department at Brock University.